* These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Stay healthy and your eyes will thank you. When you’re properly nourished, you’ll experience clearer vision and a wider range of colors, making for more enjoyable moments with the people you care about most. The more vitamins and minerals your body is getting from nutritious food and supplements, the healthier your eyes will be overall.
Our Stock Healthy Vision formula is formulated to help support healthy eyesight and overall eye health. Paired with black pepper, this supplement is used to increase the bioavailability or absorption into the body.*
Some of the key ingredients in our specialized formula include:
- Lutein: Lutein is a carotenoid that functions as a powerful antioxidant, found in a variety of green leafy vegetables. Lutein can specifically bind blue light, protecting your eyes from the damaging effects of blue light. Due to its antioxidant properties, lutein may help reduce inflammation in your eyes, fight off free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, and boost the sharpness of your vision.
- Vitamin A: Although you can get Vitamin A from other food sources, your body cannot produce or store vitamin A from scratch. That’s why you must get enough from dietary sources. This vitamin plays a high role in eye health by maintaining the health of your cornea, which is the outer covering of your eye.
- Carrot: Beta-carotene and other carotenoids in carrots may play an important role in preventing some chronic diseases. The body may convert beta-carotene in food and supplements to vitamin A. An extreme lack of vitamin A can cause blindness. Vitamin A can prevent the formation of cataracts, and macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness among adults age 60+.
- Bilberry: Bilberry contains antioxidants and anthocyanins, which may help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and support collagen production. This supplement may also promote healthy vision in people with glaucoma, as well as reduce eye fatigue and dryness in people working from home on the computer or have hobbies where there may be long periods of time with screen exposure.
- Black Pepper: Black pepper is a common spice used in popular recipes, but it does so much more than lend a distinct flavor. The pepper we use today comes from the dried fruit of a flowering vine that is native to the Malabar Coast of India. Worldwide, this spice has been used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory agent and treatment for numerous ailments and eye health issues.
All in all, our White Label Healthy Vision Supplement is here to support eye health and skin health. Maintain healthy eyesight with our Healthy Vision Supplement. Order in bulk today!