* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Our Stock Glucosamine Joint Support formula is formulated to support anti-inflammation as well as aid in the body’s recovery process.*
Glucosamine supplements are designed to help keep your cartilage healthy, even as your body’s natural levels of the compound drop with age. This product is also great for athletes or those with an active lifestyle in order to reduce the chance of injury and decrease the time to recover.
Some of the key ingredients in our specialized formula include:
- Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium: Your cartilage is a rubbery tissue that cushions bones at your joints. As you get older, your body’s levels of glucosamine drop, which may lead to the gradual breakdown of this cushioning. By taking Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium, it allows users to slow down the deterioration of joints to enable them to continue to enjoy everyday activities. Glucosamine also may help to increase joint mobility and comfort for athletes.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Chondroitin sulfate is one of the most highly studied natural compounds on osteoarthritis (OA). One study performed in 2020, showed that Chondroitin Sulfate can increase joint mobility, reduce joint pain, and lower the chance of OA. Chondroitin sulfate also promotes healing within your joints, thereby decreasing your recovery time and risk of fracture.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Many use MSM in order to treat the adverse side effects of arthritis including pain or swelling. Although scientists are still uncovering some of the other benefits correlated with MSM, there is some proof showing that MSM may have properties that reduce joint degeneration.
- Turmeric Root: Tumeric root has anti-inflammatory properties for users suffering from joint pain and other ailments. One study compared the effectiveness of turmeric and an anti-inflammatory drug called diclofenac when treating participants with knee osteoporosis (OA). Scientists found that both groups studied experience significant pain relief in the knee region after taking either the turmeric or diclofenac. This leads scientists to have significant evidence to believe in the anti-inflammatory benefits of the turmeric root.
All in all, our White Label Glucosamine Supplement is here to reduce recovery time and provide extra joint support. Keep moving with our Glucosamine Supplement. Order in bulk today!