* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The digestive system is often an afterthought in our daily routine. We live in a world where we eat on the go, don’t properly chew our food, and neglect to properly digest and assimilate nutrients – it’s no wonder we’re having trouble functioning optimally. Our Stock Cleanse, Detox, and Digestion Formula are formulated to support cleansing of the organs of toxins as well as supporting natural gut health.
Our Cleanse, Detox, and Digestion formula is formulated to support detoxification of the GI tract for natural gut health. Our formula contains a variety of ingredients including artichoke leaf, milk thistle seed, and burdock root that may help to encourage cleansing of the liver and colon.*
Some of the key ingredients in our specialized formula include:
- Milk Thistle Seed: Originating from the Mediterranean region, milk thistle has been used for hundreds of years to naturally support tummy health. Studies suggest that milk thistle provides benefits to the protection of a healthy liver.
- Artichoke Leaf: Artichokes possess a ton of helpful benefits when it comes to gut health because it is a great source of fiber. High fibrous food and supplements allow for easier bowel movements. This promotes friendly gut bacteria as a prebiotic.
- Burdock Root: Burdock root is another ingredient that promotes healthy gut bacteria because it is a great source of fiber that aids in digestion. Studies also show that burdock root is also a great source of antioxidants that protects and supports healthy cells in the body!
- Ginger Root: Studies suggest that ginger provides benefits to support digestive gut health for it increases the speed of digestion. A study measured the effectiveness of ginger when combating indigestion. The study found those who were given ginger before a meal often had accelerated emptying of the stomach.
All in all, our white label detox supplement is here to effectively promote gut health and digestion. Interested? Order our white label digestive supplement today!
Milk Thistle Seed
Originating from the Mediterranean region Milk Thistle has been used for hundreds of years to support natural health. Studies suggest that Milk thistle provides benefits to the protection of a healthy liver. Silymarin, one of the main annolites of Milk Thistle has been used for centuries to aid in liver health.
Artichokes possess a ton of helpful benefits when it comes to gut health, due to the annolite of silymarin. Studies suggest that artichokes are a great source of gut health due to being high in fiber which allows for easier bowl movements while also containing Inulin which promotes friendly gut bacteria, as it is a prebiotic.
One of the main annolites of Burdock is Inulin, which is a great prebiotic which promotes healthy guy bacteria, as well as a great source of fiber that aids in digestion. Studies also show that Burdock is also a great source of antioxidants which protect and support healthy cells in the body.
Currently 44% of production of the worlds 4.1 million tonnes of ginger is produced in India, and for good reason. Studies suggest that Ginger provides benefits to support digestive gut health and increase in the speed of digestion. A 2008 study measured the effectiveness of Ginger as it came to indigestion, the study found those that were given Ginger before the meal often had accelerated emptying of the stomach.
Product Name: Cleanse, Detox, & Digestion
Part Number: 30-2222.AMB
Lid Size: 38mm Ribbed Lid
Lid Color: Black
Bottle Size: 175cc PET Plastic Bottle
Bottle Color: Light Amber
Part Number: 30-2222.WHT
Lid Size: 38mm Ribbed Lid
Lid Color: White
Bottle Size: 150cc PET Plastic Bottle
Bottle Color: White
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Number of Capsules: 60 Capsules
Number of Servings: 60 Servings
What is the lead time on Stock House Products?
Currently all of our stock products are carried in house, meaning that they are prepackaged and on the shelf awaiting your label. This provides the quickest turn-around times in the industry.
What is the minimum amount of a product that I can get?
The minimum amount of a labeled product that you can get is 1000 bottles of any sku. This MOQ is set by our label printers as we use a third party professional label printer. If you would like us to ship the bottles to you blank we would be happy to send our a minimum of 500 bottles.
Is your Facility GMP certified?
Yes, we are NSF GMP certified! This means that you can rest easily knowing that our facility undergoes regular inspections, by a third party auditor, to make sure that we are meeting and exeeding Good Manufacturing Practices. We maintain the highest quality and cleanliness in the industry to make sure your product is superior.
Is this Product FDA Certified?
No, the FDA does not certify supplements before they go to market. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer and the seller to make sure that any claims are backed with case studies.
Is Equinox FDA registered?
Yes, here at Equinox we are FDA registered and comply with all FDA and state laws as it comes to manufacturing dietary supplements.
Am I able to change any of the stock formulas?
Yes, you are able to take any of our stock formulas and customize them to your own brand needs. However we do require a higher minimum of 5000 units for a custom run. If you would like to get a quote we would be happy to handle any of your private label needs.
Do you test your ingredients?
Yes, along with being NSF GMP certified and FDA registered, we send all of our ingredients and products out to a Third party ISO Certified labertory. At the lab they do, Heavy metal, micro, lead, and Assay testing. If you would like additional testing on any of our products feel free to reach out to us today!