* These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Type 2 Diabetes and high blood sugar levels can cause severe long-term health issues, such as heart disease, stroke, and even death. However, with the right diet and lifestyle changes, users can manage their blood sugar levels more effectively.
Our supplement is a revolutionary new way to help users maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The reason for its success is our unique blend of ingredients shown to promote heart health.
Some of the key ingredients in our specialized formula include:
- Berberine: One of the most impressive studies done with Berberine was to measure the effects of berberine compared to other pharmaceutical alternatives. It was shown after 3 months that those that were taking berberine were able to help control their blood sugars and lipid metabolism as effectively as other pharmaceutical alternatives.
- Gymnema: This rare herb is called “the destroyer of sugar” in Hindi for good reason. There have been studies that show that Gymnema (or gurmar) may possess hypoglycemic properties. Gurmar possesses an amazing ability to stimulate insulin production in the pancreas, which aids in the lowering of blood sugar levels.
- Bitter Melon: Bitter melon (or Momordica Charantia) is a tropical vine widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean. Studies have shown that bitter melon has hypoglycemic effects which aid in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon has been used around the world for many different reasons, as it provides a distinctly sweet smell, warm taste, and ease of use in recipes. But it also possesses amazing health benefits like boosting heart health and lowering blood sugar levels.
A study in 2010, found that cinnamon contains helpful properties that may reduce risk factors for heart disease while increasing circulation and improve in tissue repair. Research also shows that cinnamon can help support lower blood sugar levels and help improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
- Black Pepper: Black pepper is a popular ingredient when it comes to both Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine. Some studies show that black pepper helps increase bioavailability. In some cases, black pepper has also been used to support the alleviation of hypertension.
All in all, our white label blood sugar formula is here to effectively promote natural heart health by supporting the body’s circulatory system. Interested in trying it out? Order our white label blood sugar supplement today!
One of the most impressive studies done with Berberine was to measure the effects with the all natural effects of berberine compaired to other pharmaceutical alternatives. It was shown after 3 months that those that were taking berberine were able to help control their blood sugars and lipid metaboism as effectively as other pharmaceutical alternatives. In other studies berberine was found to help assist in lowering blood glucose levels. There has also been some cases to have shown posititive effects on the glucose-lipid metabolism.
This rare herb is called “the destroyer of sugar” in Hindi for good reason, there have been studies that show that Gymnema or gurmar may possess hypoglycemic properties. In a 2012 study, Gurmar possesses an amazing ability to stimulate insulin production in the pancreas, which aids in the lowering of blood sugar levels. Is this last sentence a direct quote from the study? If so, put the quote in quotation and site the person/author who stated it.
Bitter melon has a long history relating back to India over 3,000 years ago. Studies done on the effects of Bitter melon have been shown to have hypoglycemic effects which aid in regulating blood sugar levels. In one study Bitter Melon was a shown to help lower the blood glucose levels in both normal and diabetic mice. Researchers found that it was because the bitter melon helped aid in regulating the insulin signaling pathways in muscles and fat cells, helping to take up more glucose from the blood as needed.
Cinnamon has been used around the world for many different reasons, as it provides a distinctly sweet smell, warm taste, and ease of use in recipes. But as it is used world wide it possesses some amazing health benefits, toward helping aid in heart health and blood sugar levels. A 2010 study found that cinnamon contains helpful properties that may reduce risk factors for heart disease while increasing circulation and improve in tissue repair. Research also shows that Cinnamon can help support lower blood sugar levels and help improve sensitity to the hormone insulin.
Black Pepper is a popular ingredient when it comes to both Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine. There are some studies that show that Black pepper helps increase the bioavailblity when it comes turmeric and other high end supplements. Black pepper has also been shown to support the alleviation of hypertension in some cases.
Product Name: Blood Sugar
Part Number: 30-3945
Lid Size: 38mm White Ribbed Lid
Lid Color: White
Bottle Size: 175cc Amber PET Bottle
Bottle Color: Light Amber
Serving Size: 2 Capsule(s)
Number of Capsules: 60 Capsules
Number of Servings: 30 Servings
What is the lead time on Stock House Products?
Currently all of our stock products are carried in house, meaning that they are prepackaged and on the shelf awaiting your label. This provides the quickest turn-around times in the industry.
What is the minimum amount of a product that I can get?
The minimum amount of a labeled product that you can get is 1000 bottles of any sku. This MOQ is set by our label printers as we use a third party professional label printer. If you would like us to ship the bottles to you blank we would be happy to send our a minimum of 500 bottles.
Is your Facility GMP certified?
Yes, we are NSF GMP certified! This means that you can rest easily knowing that our facility undergoes regular inspections, by a third party auditor, to make sure that we are meeting and exeeding Good Manufacturing Practices. We maintain the highest quality and cleanliness in the industry to make sure your product is superior.
Is this Product FDA Certified?
No, the FDA does not certify supplements before they go to market. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer and the seller to make sure that any claims are backed with case studies.
Is Equinox FDA registered?
Yes, here at Equinox we are FDA registered and comply with all FDA and state laws as it comes to manufacturing dietary supplements.
Am I able to change any of the stock formulas?
Yes, you are able to take any of our stock formulas and customize them to your own brand needs. However we do require a higher minimum of 5000 units for a custom run. If you would like to get a quote we would be happy to handle any of your private label needs.
Do you test your ingredients?
Yes, along with being NSF GMP certified and FDA registered, we send all of our ingredients and products out to a Third party ISO Certified labertory. At the lab they do, Heavy metal, micro, lead, and Assay testing. If you would like additional testing on any of our products feel free to reach out to us today!