The warehouse associate assists the warehouse manager. The warehouse associate completes pick requests to fulfill department and company needs, knows the warehouse structure well, and exercises safe, efficient practices with machinery and materials.
• Pick, prepare and complete orders daily (load, wrap, label, pull for shipping)
• Unload, inspect, receive and process raw materials
• Operate forklift to move materials to different parts of the warehouse
• Operate forklift for any other department needs
• Keep a clean and safe work environment
• Communication and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Must be well organized, attentive to detail, and accurate
• Able to maintain a safe working environment
• Cooperative and willing to assist others
• Able to work alone or as part of a team
• Previous warehouse experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
• Must be able to lift 100 pounds consistently throughout the day
• Must be able to move heavy objects and pull orders from shelves
• Must be forklift certified
• Professional: Stay cool under fire.
• Innovative: We value creative out of the box solutions.
• Vunerable: Be coachable. Don’t be afraid to admit your mistakes.
• Ownership: Take responsibility for the good as well as the bad.
• Trustworthy: Do what you say your going to do.
The work performed is within an operational manufacturing plant. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to manufacturing environments for a periodic extend work days to include; exposure to moving mechanical parts, loud noise, heat, cold, fumes and/or airborne particles, vibration, bright light and slippery conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
• Standing and sitting, stacking of goods
• Analytical ability required in order to assure accuracy of information.
• Must be able to stand for eight hours
• Able to pick up and manipulate 60 pound bags
• Must be able to work in a high forklift traffic area.
Overtime may be required.
Equinox Nutraceutical ©2023. All Rights Reserved.