Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for supporting production efforts to meet/exceed daily targets by ensuring that production and plant equipment is well maintained, perform routine preventative maintenance on industrial machinery and assure down time is minimized.
• Perform all tasks and duties in the safest way possible
• Support production daily start-up by assisting in line set-up and troubleshooting
• Regularly evaluate equipment on a detailed level to ensure equipment uptime and efficiency
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs, updates and installs
• Perform line changeovers and setup in a timely manner
• React quickly, efficiently, and politely to production line incidents
• Supports production’s effort to meet/exceed target goals
• Support Facility wide construction and maintenance and repair efforts
• Other tasks or duties as determined by the Maintenance Manager
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance / Nutraceuticals preferred
• Basic understand of carpentry, painting, and general construction a must
• Must have a very strong knowledge of troubleshooting industrial mechanical systems
• Strong knowledge of pneumatic systems including relays and PLC’s a plus
• Basic understand of single and three phase power 120/240/480 is a plus
• Great sense of urgency and reliability
• High attention to detail
• “Can do” attitude
• Team player, willing to work evenings and weekends
• Problem solving skills
• Innovative “out of the box” thinking
• Professional: Stay cool under fire.
• Innovative: We value creative out of the box solutions.
• Vulnerable: Be coachable. Don’t be afraid to admit your mistakes.
• Ownership: Take responsibility for the good as well as the bad.
• Trustworthy: Do what you say you’re going to do.
The work performed is within an operational manufacturing plant. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to manufacturing environments for a periodic extend workdays to include; exposure to moving mechanical parts, loud noise, heat, cold, fumes and/or airborne particles, vibration, bright light and slippery conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
• The employee must exert up to 75 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
• May be required to wear a respirator due to dusty environment and exposed to considerable noise from machinery.
Equinox Nutraceutical ©2023. All Rights Reserved.