The Inside Sales Representative will follow-up on leads generated by digital marketing and trade shows. They will develop relationships with both potential and new contract manufacturing clients, navigate them through the R&D and onboarding process and finally pass-off purchase orders to the Account Managers.
• Perform full-cycle inside sales using a consultative, solutions based sales approach
• Vet out qualified sales leads generated by digital marketing and trade shows
• Educate potential clients on Equinox products and services
• Drive opportunities to meet sales goals and objectives
• Utilize AMOCRM to track daily, weekly and monthly sales activities and to create KPIs
• Promote and enhance company reputation, providing professional and solutions based assistance
• Utilize Smart Sheets to stay informed of PO progression
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative and inside sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to develop relationships and close deals
• Strong business sense
• Nutraceutical industry expertise preferred
• Professional: Stay cool under fire.
• Innovative: We value creative out of the box solutions.
• Vunerable: Be coachable. Don’t be afraid to admit your mistakes.
• Ownership: Take responsibility for the good as well as the bad.
• Trustworthy: Do what you say your going to do.
The work performed is within an operational manufacturing plant. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to manufacturing environments for a periodic extend work days to include; exposure to moving mechanical parts, loud noise, heat, cold, fumes and/or airborne particles, vibration, bright light and slippery conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands/fingers to handle/feel; reach with hands and arms; climb; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl; reach; pull; balance; carry; handle. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus. Ability to walk and stand on concrete surfaces for majority of work day.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equinox Nutraceutical ©2023. All Rights Reserved.