The Fulfillment Associate will pick, pack and ship customers’ orders.
• Pick, pack, and ship orders
• cycle count finished product
• puts away returns
• other duties as assigned
• Excellent attendance and reliability
• Must be able to meet the requirements of walking/standing on your feet all day
• Bending, stooping, twisting, grasping, and lift up to 30lbs.
• Previous warehouse or shipping and receiving experience is not necessary
• Professional: Stay cool under fire.
• Innovative: We value creative out of the box solutions.
• Vulnerable: Be coachable. Don’t be afraid to admit your mistakes.
• Ownership: Take responsibility for the good as well as the bad.
• Trustworthy: Do what you say you’re going to do.
The work performed is within an operational manufacturing plant. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to manufacturing environments for a periodic extend workdays to include; exposure to moving mechanical parts, loud noise, heat, cold, fumes and/or airborne particles, vibration, bright light and slippery conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands/fingers to handle/feel; reach with hands and arms; climb; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl; reach; pull; balance; carry; handle. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus. Ability to walk and stand on concrete surfaces for majority of workday.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equinox Nutraceutical ©2022. All Rights Reserved.