The purpose of this position is to manage client projects. The Account Manager’s responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. This individual will monitor and follow-up and summarize the progress of the project and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of current projects.
• Works with the Sales and R&D teams to provide a seamless client project handoff to Operations
• Interfaces with departments to get crucial information and updates on project progress for the client
• Manage the relationship with the client
• clarify specific label requirements and work to coordinate with the client to get labels ordered.
• Update smartsheets with project progress and track pertinent information
• Provide KPIs to show speed of transition from purchase order to sales order
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
The work performed is within an operational manufacturing plant. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to manufacturing environments which can include exposure to moving mechanical parts, loud noise, heat, cold, fumes and/or airborne particles, vibration, bright light, and slippery conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands/fingers to handle/feel; reach with hands and arms; climb; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl; reach; pull; balance; carry; handle. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus. Ability to walk and stand on concrete surfaces for majority of workday.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equinox Nutraceutical ©2022. All Rights Reserved.